Jackie & Jonathan's Playhouse

Sunday, November 12, 2006

New Milestones: Tooth and Sippy Cup!










Hi Everyone,

I had some major milestones this weekend. First, my Mom Mom Harris (who came to visit over the weekend with Pop Pop Harris) discovered that I have a tooth! I was kind of fussy yesterday - so Mom Mom decided to put her finger on my gums to see if I was teething. Sure enough she felt one tooth! Daddy says that he can see two other teeth about to pop out. I was wondering why I was so uncomfortable lately. I haven't been sleeping well at night or during the day. With the exception of last night, I have been waking up in the middle of the night over the previous few days. Last night, Mommy and Daddy decided to feed me solids in the evening (in addition to my morning dose of solids) to help me stay asleep longer. I think it worked because last night I slept from 6:30pm until 5am.

This morning, Mommy and Daddy gave me water from a sippy cup for the first time (see photos above). Daddy also took video footage of this "event." Frankly, I didn't think that it was all that. I kept going for the spout - but it felt weird and I didn't like the taste of water. But I guess my parents are trying to transition me away from the bottle now that I'm becoming a "big" girl.
I enjoyed Mom Mom and Pop Pop Harris's visit this weekend. They took me on a stroll and they also tried to help Mommy and Daddy find Daddy's wedding ring. Yeah, my parents cannot seem to hold on to their rings! Mommy lost her engagement ring a few months before the wedding! Anyways, Mom Mom and Pop Pop brought over a metal detector to help in the search - but no luck. Oh well!

Btw - in the photos above, I'm wearing a new outfit that I got from Mom Mom and Pop Pop Harris. Thanks so much for helping me look good!
Also - just wanted to report that my friend Lucian is doing much better. Thanks for your prayers everyone!
Love,
Jackie









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home