Jackie & Jonathan's Playhouse

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas Part II with Grandma & Grandpa Yook!

Hi Everyone,

I just got back from spending Christmas (Part II) & New Year's Eve with Grandma & Grandpa Yook. I had a really good time! As you can see from the pictures below, I got some neat toys including a Little Tykes Walker. Unfortunately, my "walking" skills are not developed enough for me to use it - but hopefully that'll change soon! Some of these gifts were from Santa and others with from Grandma & Grandpa Yook. I also really liked the Vtech toy - it keeps me entertained while I'm on the floor getting my diaper changed (i.e. lately, I've been a really squirmy baby during my diapy changes). I also like the little laugh and learn puppy because it goes with the house that I got as my early Christmas gift from Santa (which came with a dog bowl).

During my visit, Grandma Yook made me some homemade baby food using her world famous beef broth! I actually ate a whole bowl! I don't think Mommy will be able to duplicate it at home though.

OK - Happy New Year's everyone! See ya all next year in 2007!

Love,
Jackie

PS.
Cousin Yooks - thanks for the books! I really enjoy reading them and touching them! Also, thanks for all the pics! I had been anxiously awaiting to see them!
PSS - Mommy, you forgot my shoes!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home