Feeling Sick & Checking Out Palace Restaurant
Hi Everyone,
Yesterday, I woke up from my afternoon nap with a runny nose! I woke up 3 times last night because I was not feeling well. Hopefully, I'll get over this cold soon so that I can start hanging out with my friends again.
Even though I was sick, Mommy, Uncle Chuck & I went to Palace Restaurant for lunch and also to check out their banquet facilities. I'm helping Mommy & Daddy plan my "Dol" (the Korean 1st Birthday Celebration). My B-day is still two months away, but I guess I like to plan ahead. The Palace was OK - but I don't think it's exactly what I had in mind. So the search continues . . .
OK - gotta go take my nap - talk to you all later!
Love,
Jackie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home