Jackie & Jonathan's Playhouse

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Playdates Galore!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry that I didn't get around to posting yesterday. I've just been so busy these days with this and that.

Anyways - after taking a 4 hour nap, I hung out with my friends Jacob, Connor and Annabelle at the park near Jacob's house. I wasn't able to get any good pics of me with my friends, so you guys will have to settle for just one of me. Here is a picture of me on the swings:


B/c I still wanted to "play" after the play date ended, I went over to crash at Abby & Alex's house. Since I hang out with Abby & Alex so much, the three of us have become triplets (I just happen to be 2 months older with different set of parents).

"Jackie hold on tight to my arms," says Alex. "I will," I say.


Here I'm scratching Alex's back. "Alex - hope I got the spot!" Meanwhile, Abby & Alex are checking the weather outside. "It looks like it's going to be another beautiful day" says Abby.


Also - I wanted to give a belated birthday shout out to Cousin Phillip who just became a teenager! What does it feel like to be a teenager Cousin Phillip!? I can't wait until I become one of those:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Jackie! Talk about an epic nap! We're looking forward to hanging out with the "triplets" next week!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like Jackie always has so much fun with her friends. She is so cute!! She sorts of remind me of my second son, Max. I think because of those big cheek and similar hair. Jackie is about 1-2 months older than Max though.

10:19 AM  
Blogger melonhead said...

wipawee - do you have a blog too???

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home