Jackie & Jonathan's Playhouse

Friday, April 27, 2007

Party at Jackie's House!!!

Oh Boy! I had a such a great time today! I invited some of my really good friends over so that we could paar taay!

Here is a group photo of the gang! The two walkers were on each end to sandwich the three crawlers in the middle.


Here's Alex, Abby & I:


Here's Jacob & Lucian:


Here's Lucian & I posing with the same look:


Notice that Abby & I are posing for the camera, while the boys did some male bonding:)


As you can tell, Lucian & I are both wearing overalls. I actually text messaged him about my outfit so that we could coordinate:)


I'm not sure why Jacob was so into Mommy today given the fact that there were two beauties like me and Abby around!


Here are just some random shots of us playing around:






OK - that's all for now! Have a great weekend!

Love,
Jackie

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So much fun! I love the pic where Abby is snuggling against Jackie!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home