Jackie & Jonathan's Playhouse

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Gifts Keep Coming for Baby Jonathan!

Hi Everyone,

Baby Jonathan has been getting a lot of gifts lately. It started with the book from Auntie Cathy (which you can see on an earlier posting on my blog). Then, a couple weeks ago, Mommy's Mothering Matters group threw a surprise baby shower for her and another Mommy who was expecting this month. Btw- Auntie Y organized the shower. As part of this shower, I got book and Jonathan got a Target gift card to get baby things. Thanks Auntie Y and Mothering Matters ladies!

Following the shower, Jonathan continued to get more unexpected gifts:

Here are the outfits, book and CD that my friends in AZ, Nate & Carly, picked out. Aren't they adorable? Thanks so much guys! I hope that we can eventually meet one day. I have heard so much about you from my parents! Nate & Carly's dad was Daddy's best man at his wedding.

Notice that the CD is by Steven Curtis Chapman. As many of you know, his 5 year old daughter was tragically run over last Wednesday by their family vehicle (driven by her older brother). How sad:(


Here is super cute car outfit from my friend Emily. Notice the matching socks. I wish that I could wear it - as many of you know, I LOVE cars! Thanks Emily (and Emily's parents)! I know that my little bro will love it!


I guess this means that Jonathan will not need to wear any of my hand me downs (not that he would not have looked wonderful in pink)! Of course, Jonathan has been lucky b/c he's been able to get nice "guy" hand me downs from both Lucian and my cousin Adam - both guys have good taste in clothes:)

Love,
Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home