Jackie & Jonathan's Playhouse

Monday, August 14, 2006

First Time Eating with a Spoon!

Hey Everyone,

Saturday (the day before I turned 5 months old) was a really big day for me. I started eating with a spoon! I was at Mom Mom and Pop Pop Harris's house for the big event. I was a little nervous at first - but I showed everyone that I can do it! It was neat because everyone took turns feeding me. I think I finished the whole bowl of ORGANIC (for Daddy) cereal! Also, Mom Mom brought out Daddy and Uncle Eric's silver spoon from when they were babies for my first spoon feeding. So I kind of felt like I was part of a family tradition. Maybe one day I can use that spoon on my daughter - whoa, thats a billion years away - right?!

I went to bed at 8:30pm and I slept until 4am - another night sleeping thru the night! Hooray!

I love being almost 5 months old!

Love,
Jackie






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home