My New Booster Seat/High Chair & Not Sleeping as Well
Hi Everyone,
Here are a few pictures of me in my new booster seat/high chair that I got from Aunt Sara and Uncle Steve.



I keep wanting to lean over to one side - but I think I like it. Incidentally, Mommy has not started me on the sweet potatoes yet - but she will let me play with the box!
My sleep has been so so. The last two nights, I slept from 8:30pm until around 3am or 3:30am. One night I was being kind of bad and i stayed up for an hour and half and I did not go back to bed until around 5am. I had a great time - but I don't think Mommy & Daddy felt the same way! They're just party poopers! Once I went back to sleep, I slept for a long time - until around 10am!
Mommy has been having a little trouble with the spoon feeding. I keep wanting to lean my head down so it is hard for me to take the spoon. I think Mommy needs to get a tutorial or refresher course from either Mom Mom Harris or Grandma Yook. She's trying - but I like doing melonstuff during my meals!
I don't know if you want to know this - but I think the cereal is changing my pooping habits. Lately, I've only been able to go every few days. Back when I was a little baby - I went every day - sometimes several times a day. At least Daddy doesn't think that my poop stinks! Well on that note - I'll say bye for now!
Love,
Jackie
PS. In these pictures I'm wearing one of my new sleepers from Grand Aunt Kathy and Grand Uncle Gary. Thanks again for the sleepers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home