Jackie & Jonathan's Playhouse

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I'm Still a Girl!

I was upset today b/c when I saw my friend Jacob, I realized that our hair styles were very much alike! As cute as Jacob is, I don't want to look like a boy. I think Mommy is more upset about my hair than I am. As a wise lady once told me, the difference between a good hair cut and bad one is two weeks:)


I've become so impressed with my friend Jacob b/c he can already say over 50 words and he is only a month older than me! I think that I need to start doing some all nighters:)


In other news, I did some more shopping for my party on Saturday. I'm starting to get really excited because everything is finally coming together. As many of you know, my party has been in the works for months (but mainly b/c it got postponed).

Special note to Pop Pop: I wish you get better soon! Love ya! (Please say a special prayer for my Pop Pop).

Love,
Jackie

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No worries Jackie and Mommy! You still look like a very pretty little lady, I promise!

Looking forward to Sat!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

She doesn't look like a boy at all! She's too pretty for that :)

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home