Jackie & Jonathan's Playhouse

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Rough Night and Chillin in My Ball Pit!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to apologize to Mommy & Daddy for last night. I got up pretty much every hour last night. But it wasn't my fault - I was teething. I thought that I had a cold b/c of a slightly runny nose, but it turns out that more of molars are coming through. I normally have "cold like" symptoms when I teeth. I was in so much pain that I couldn't sleep comfortably. I've definitely been really "off" these days (i.e. extra fussy, not eating well, and trouble sleeping). Hopefully, this teething thing will pass soon!

On a more positive note, Mommy went out and got me my very own ball pit! I wanted to thank my friend Joey for the ball pit, extra balls (150 balls total) and air pump b/c Mommy was able to purchase them with the gift card that you gave me for my birthday! Thank's so much! The ball pit can also double as a pool and sandbox! Here is a picture of me chillin in my ball pit:



I can't wait for you guys to come over and play with me in my ball pit! Mommy is probably going to out and get another extra 100 balls b/c I LOVE balls! In addition to playing in my ball pit, I love climbing in and out of it. Also, I like throwing balls out of the pit. Mommy especially loves that! I'll try to post some video footage when I get a chance!

Also, I wanted to give a shout out to some of my good friends and family:

Please pray for Joey and his family as they get over the stomach flu (I know their pain b/c I went through it about 1.5 months ago). ugh! Hope you guys get better soon!

Also, please pray for A & A as they battle their colds!

And last, but not least - please continue to keep Pop Pop in your prayers. He's made some great progress and may even be out of the wheel chair soon! Still - he has a long road ahead of him and we can really use your prayers.

Love,
Jackie

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A ball pit all to yourself! How fun! Have you taken more steps lately, Jackie?

4:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

re: NJ's cheeks, it's eczema. It's esp irritated in his cheeks b/c he's always drooling and since they're so chubby, they're droopy and always rub against his clothes. *sigh* and the pedi and the derm. have not been helpful.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Joey! said...

Hey Jackie, My mommy and daddy and I are feeling much better and thanks so much for your prayers! I can't wait to hang out with you in your new ball pit-how cool!
Hugs to you Jackie-I know how painful teething can be and cool teething ring and some motrin helps.
Love, Joey

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home