To my surprise, my Uncle Chuck stopped by with a cute sweater. I guess he knew that I was sick. Even though the sweater is a size 4, it fits perfectly (with the exception fo the sleeves being a bit long). Check it out:
That's super cute! The weird thing is I think Max had a very similar sweater that he got it from grandpa who live in New Jersey. BTW, Jackie you looks like you feel much better! =)
3 Comments:
is that sweater from the zoo? we have the same one for alex & abby! but red!
you look so cute Jackie! very "sante fe"
That's super cute! The weird thing is I think Max had a very similar sweater that he got it from grandpa who live in New Jersey.
BTW, Jackie you looks like you feel much better!
=)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home