Visit to Richmond with the Yook Clan!
Hi Everyone,
I had a busy weekend visiting with the entire Yook clan! It was so fun seeing everyone again! Here are some photos from the trip:
Me with Grandma Yook:

Me with Grandma and Cousin Natalie:

Me with Cousin Abby:

Me with Cousin Adam. I liked sitting on Cousin Adam:)

Here's a picture of me with Cousin Abby:

Here I'm doing a melonhead manuever:



Here is a picture of Daddy & I before we left the house to get our pictures taken. My cousins and I were all wearing matching dresses. Isn't it pretty?!

Here we are waiting around for our turn at the photography studio. We were getting a "clan" photo as well as our first family portrait. I'll have to get my auntie Sandy to email me some photos so that I can post them on my blog.

Afterwards, we went out for lunch.

In this picture, I had trouble looking at the camera b/c I was so excited to see balloons at the table in the back

Love,
Jackie

2 Comments:
Wow... your mom looks SO happy being with the grand kids! and... wow... look at Chad - looking sharp in that outfit for portraits!
what a fun trip! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home