Back to the Mall!
OK - I know that Mommy said that she would never take me back to the mall, but she made an exception today b/c Gymboree was having a sale where we could use Gymboree bucks. Also, I was in dire need of some new clothes. Due to my big belly, a lot of my clothes are too small - esp. the t-shirts. I now wear as size 2T (yes, I'm a big girl). I got 3 t shirts, a pair of shorts and 1 hair band.
I had a really fun time walking around in the mall. I even met up with Alex and Abby.
Luckily for Mommy I didn't have a tantrum this time (but I felt one was imminent).
Also - I wanted ask you guys to pray for my friend Carly Grace.
Love,
Jackie

2 Comments:
You have the cutest dresses!
How do you get Gymboree bucks?
It's much more fun shopping for a girl. Boy's clothes are boring!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home