Jackie & Jonathan's Playhouse

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Finally Back Home!

Hi Everyone,

I just got back from having a fun time with Grandma & Grandpa Yook and Great Greatma Hyun. They were really fun to play with and they took good care of me so that Mommy & Daddy could get a break this week.

As you can tell, I'm back into my old routines:

Grocery shopping . . .


(this is just a random picture on my way home from Richmond)


and brushing my teeth . . .



Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend!

Love,
Jackie

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jackie,
Do you know how much we miss you and how much we enjoyed your company in Chester? We hope we will see you soon
and hopefully have another chance for you to stay with us.

Love,
Grandpa & Grandma Yook

5:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back jackie! Tell me about your toothbrush- I think NJ needs to start brushing his teeth!

3:15 PM  
Blogger melonhead said...

Auntie Kyung - I would highly recommend an electric toothbrush. I got my Hello Kitty one at Target for about $5.00. Teethbrushing has been much more thorough every since!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home