Jackie & Jonathan's Playhouse

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Rougher Night!

Hi Folks,

I was a little rough on Mommy & Daddy last night and today. Mommy put me down at 8:30pm - but I just wanted to hang out with Mommy & Daddy. I know that they were getting frustrated with me - but I couldn't help it. I was so happy everytime that they got me from my crib. I had the biggest smile each time that I saw them. Yes - I'm pretty good at manipulating Mommy & Daddy - esp. Mommy. I finally went to sleep at 10pm and woke up at 5am. So I guess I still had a good stretch. After my 5am waking, I woke up at 6am and 6:40am. Again, I just wanted to see Mommy and Daddy again.

Mommy & Daddy - I know that I was rough on you guys - but I'm just trying to tell you that I'm beginning to fall in love with you as much as you're both in love with me:)

I've also been getting stuck a lot between the rails of my crib - so Mommy is going to get something called a "breathable bumper" from my friend Lucian's Mommy. Hope it helps! I get really scared when I get stuck!

Here are some photos that Mommy took of me today - but unfortunately, some are not so flattering. Luckily for me, I still look cute even in the unflattering pictures:)





Love

Jackie (aka Squishy J)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home