MY FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!
Hi Everyone,
I finally had my 1st birthday party! My first party ever!!! Thank you to everyone who came! You guys really made today very special! Your attendance really meant a lot to me.
Also, I know that there were several people (particularly Mom Mom, Pop Pop and the "other Palmers") who really wanted to come, but couldn't make it. Therefore, I took tons of photos so you can see what happened:
A picture of me and Mommy:
Some pictures of the "spread":
I chose the money during the doljibee ceremony. During the ceremony, several different objects were placed in front of me (money, rice, a book, and thread). As you can tell, I was concentrating really hard:)
Even though the thread pile was HUGE, I still went for the money:) The money means that I will be wealthy in the future:) I hope to take care of my elderly parents down the road:)

I also set up a play area for me and my friends so that we could play while the adults talked and ate (you'll notice some of the blog regulars below - Lucian, Joey, Alex & Abby):



Some cute photos of me:)







Favors for families and couples:

Scenes from the party room:


Pic of me with Nathan and our Mommies:

The AMAZING CAKE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH Auntie Stef!!!! The cake both looked and tasted great!!! I cannot thank you enough! Hope you have an awesome time on your cruise!!!
without candles:

with candles:

Photo of me with the Yook clan:

Photo of me with Grandma and Grandpa Yook:

Photo Montage in the restaurant lobby:

Favors for kids, toddlers & babies:

Thanks again to everyone for making today VERY special. I hope you had fun!
Love,
Jackie

3 Comments:
WOW!!!! What an AMAZING party! Thank you for having us there. It was a very special,and very beautiful day. Every detail was stunning!
It was so much fun! Thanks again for inviting us. You sure know how to throw a party! I was taking notes for Nathan's dol... :D Consider yourself preinvited!
Jackie looks like a princess in the haem bok (sp?) and the cake is amazing and i'm not even a cake person!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home