Back from NJ!
Hi Everyone,
I just returned from NJ! I got to see Pop Pop, Mom Mom, Mom Mom Mom, and the "other" Palmers. I had a good time though I was feeling a little run down b/c of teething. Still - I'm glad that I got chance to hang out with everyone.
Pop Pop looked good and will most likely be back home in a few weeks. Yeah Pop Pop!
Mom Mom put together a nice meal for us (pot roast, veggies, and mac n cheese). Mom Mom Mom baked a delicious pumpkin pie.
Here are some pics from this weekend:
Me with Pop Pop:


Me with Mom Mom outside the rehab hospital:

Just a cute photo of me in Pop Pop's hospital room (don't worry - the floors were super clean):

Mom Mom Mom wiping my nose - teething gives me a runny nose sometimes:

Cousin Phillip practicing his juggling (he was really good!):

Love,
Jackie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home