Play Group with Small Group Kids!
Ok - the title is a little misleading b/c I am not in a small group anymore. But all the kids who came to playgroup today were all members of the same small group that Mommy & Daddy used to be in.
Here is a group photo. Unfortunately, it was super hard to get a good group photo. This photo was actually the best one out of 5 group photos - sorry my eyes are closed:(

Emma, Jacob & I are playing megablocks. I think Tyler was snoozin during this photo.

Here I am with Jacob in the ball pit.

I had so much fun with you guys! I didn't even have a meltdown today! Hope you guys come back again;)
Love,
Jackie

2 Comments:
Looks like it was a lot of fun! Jackie is getting prettier and prettier. So photogenic!
I love her little smile!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home