Jackie & Jonathan's Playhouse

Monday, October 01, 2007

Preview of My Real Halloween Costume (and some developmental updates)!

Hi Everyone!

Here it is - my Halloween costume! I'm going to be a shark!








Mommy bought me my first Little People set today (Noah's Ark). Normally, it is $32, but Mommy got it for $4.99 today! Hooray for good deals!


I finally figured out how to use my scooter that I got from Mom Mom Mom for Christmas last year.


Also, I can now do my puzzle! I know where all the shapes go! Yipee!



Plus, I can stack up to 6 blocks!

Love,
the Squishy Melonhead Shark

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the costume! It's so cute and original!

Where did you find that deal for Noah's Ark??

5:23 PM  
Blogger melonhead said...

I got it at Toys R Us - but I think it was a fluke! I got the older model (which I prefer b/c the older one as "Mrs. Noah"). They only had one box of the old set left. But if you're out and about, you should look around. Maybe they are trying to get rid of their old sets? But on Amazon, the older version was going for $30-$40 (where as the newer one was going for $20.00). Also, on the shelf (at Toys R Us), the price for this set was $32.00.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home