Jackie & Jonathan's Playhouse

Sunday, October 07, 2007

What a Weekend!

Hi Everyone,

I spent this weekend with Mom Mom, Pop Pop, and Mom Mom Mom. I had a great time! Pop Pop is starting to feel better. Here are some pics:




I had a mini "language explosion" while in NJ. This weekend I said the following new words: yellow, juice, dog and "what is that." Also, I pointed to a picture of a baby and said "baby." I think that I'm finally at a point where I will be rapidly acquiring new words each day (at least I hope).

We had a pretty uneventful trip home from NJ. However, this evening, on our way to Small Group, we were in a car accident. My very first accident. Luckily, no one was hurt, but I cried a bit. I know that I'm a big girl, but I still got scared. Afterwards, I came home to take a bath to unwind.



Love,
Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home