Showing Off My New Train Set - and more Language Updates!
Hi Everyone,
I was so excited when Mommy got me a new toy - a portable Thomas the Train Set! Mommy likes it b/c it is small and doesn't take up a lot of space. I like it b/c I like anything that is a "choo choo." I've been playing with this Thomas set non stop since yesterday. This set came with railroad tracks, a carrying case and one Thomas train. Later on, I can get more tracks and more trains if I want to make it bigger. Btwy, please excuse my bad hair day:



Just some random pics from this morning:
Here I am watching a Thomas the Train cartoon at Gymboree:
Here I am being a melonhead after flipping over my puzzle:


Ok, since 3 days ago, here are my latest new words:
Amen, skirt, pants, fall, touch, Dora, Zoey (from Sesame Street - not Zoey 101), Amy pizza, pool, fish, cheese, knee, hair, cheek, chin, Barney, kiss, paper, corn, nap nap, camera, mall, all done, oh no!, potty, chair, slide, clock, bike, back, carrot, bagel, squirral, pancake. As a recap, my other words include: whee, no, off, toast, bye, airplane, blue, down, nine, five, four, three, ten, cookie, cake, toys, boy, balloon, mommy, daddy, papa, mama, apple, tree, juice, baby, bibimpop, car, Elmo, Ernie, bubbles, pepper, puppy, kitty (says “titi”), bunny (usually says “Mommy”), ball, shoe, socks, eye, ear, head, poo, pee, pineapple, octagon, oval, rectangle, circle, shell, jeans, eat, up, out, play, flower, bee, bird, two, eight, strawberry, yellow, banana (says “nana”), seat, belly, pepper, owl, cereal, uh-oh, bear, stairs, star, no, cookies, pizza, Moo, baa, woof, meow, beep beep, vroom-vroom, choo-choo, quack-quack, Jackie, Abby, Alex (I say it "Ahex"), Elmo, Ernie, Burt, Big Bird. So I now have 124 words!
OK - that's it!
Love,
Jackie

2 Comments:
LOL on the zoey 101 comment!
NJ doesn't have many words yet. i can't wait until he is as verbose as you are!
so glad Alex and Abby made it in there!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home